Tuesday 17 April 2018

April Events

Fighting Fantasy signing at Forbidden Planet
Tuesday 17th April 2018

Although I am not officially signing at the event, I will nonetheless be attending the Fighting Fantasy signing at the Forbidden Planet Megastore in London this evening.

Steve Jackson, Ian Livingstone and Charlie Higson will all be there, signing their latest releases, and if you happen to have a copy of YOU ARE THE HERO with you, I will happily sign that for you too.


The Publishing Innovation Conference
Thursday 26th April 2018

I have been invited to speak at the 14th Annual Publishing Innovation event at the London College of Communication. This is an annual event that gathers together students and industry professionals to explore emerging issues in publishing across all sectors.

This year, the theme of the event is Redefining Storytelling, and I will be taking part in the second panel, entitled “Beyond Print: Redefining Storytelling.”

No comments: