Saturday 13 October 2012

World Zombie Day

13 October 2012 is... that's right, you've guessed it...


I am yet to write my own zombie novel (although I do have an idea for one) but that doesn't mean I haven't tackled the shambling dead in my work in the past.

My third Warhammer novel Necromancer features one zombie in particular and they've cropped up in my various adventure gamebooks, specifically Bloodbones and Night of the Necromancer. (Do you see a common theme forming here?) There might even be one or two in the forthcoming Shadows over Sylvania.


Pirate Zombies from Bloodbones
 
The Zombie Executioner from Night of the Necromancer

And now that various different Zombies have been produced by Lego, how long can it be before I recreate one of these classic scenes in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene?

No comments: